Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 8

Food Report and Check-In



Here's what I had today.

Breakfast: Left over beef stew and a fresh apricot.

Lunch: Outback Steakhouse 6 oz sirloin steak, steamed veggies and baked sweet potato 

Dinner: Grass fed, organic ground beef, mashed sweet potatoes and cauliflower rice with cilantro 

Check -In:  Nice day.  I spent most of it with my niece who lives north of Seattle.  We went out to lunch and shopping.  It was so nice to spend time with her and catch up on her life.  I shared with her about my AIP plan and the amino acid therapy and she seemed very interested.  I don't want to be a AIP zealot about it, but I feel so darn good it's hard not to be.  

Tomorrow I am heading to Boise for part two of my vacation.  I'll be visiting my brother for the week and return to Seattle on Friday.  I'm a bit nervous about the trip and my time with him - I'm sure there will be more meals in restaurants so I will have to order well.  They just opened a Whole Foods and Trader Joe's in Boise so I will make those my first stops.  I might suggest that I cook and feed him some good AIP healthy meals.  You'll get to see what happens since I am committed to posting my food everyday of the Challenge.

Hope you all are doing fine and making the adjustment into a new week.  I bet there was some batch cooking going on today!  Please post any of the things you batch cooked - it will help us all.

Onward and upward - Day 9 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment