Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 10

Food Report and Check-In



Breakfast: Sausage balls, mixed fresh fruit (banana, pear, peach and cantaloupe)

Lunch: Leftover beef stew  and peppermint tea

Dinner: Basil Avocado Chicken Salad lettuce wraps, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and beets.

Check-in:  Elisha woke up this morning and put on a pair of pants that zipped up with ease, so she is happy about losing weight.  She really wanted to weigh herself, but stayed strong.  Chris is feeling like he is stuck in Day 4 and 5  timeline - wanting to kill people.  Pretty irritable. He seems pretty mellow to us -but I guess it's strangers that better watch out. Hoping tomorrow he can turn the corner and start feeling better.

I'm feeling good.  Also lighter. My creativity is flowing and I am having some very good ideas about a new website I started to develop.  I even had a consultation with Chris (He's an experienced programmer and IT guy) and he gave me some great feedback and ideas how to better develop my site.  I'm hoping to announce more about it in a couple of weeks, if not sooner!  

Also signed up for another cooking class, this time its all about coconut.  It's called "Crazy for Coconuts."  It covers how to crack a coconut (which I am already an expert at!), how to make homemade coconut milk, coconut butter and cultured coconut water.  Should be a good one.  Of course, I'll report more about it and give you recipes afterwards.

Happy to report we made it though 10 days!  Congrats to everyone!  Only 20 more to go!
Then what . . . . ?


No comments:

Post a Comment