Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 14

Food Report and Check-In


Food Report

Breakfast:  Avocado wrapped bacon and fresh fruit sprinkled with coconut flakes.

Lunch: NOT AIP - I ate sushi at lunch - California roll, salmon roll and some tuna.  

Dinner: I nearly forgot to take a picture, I was hungry.  So the dinner pic is of a half eaten plate.  But it was a delicious dinner.  Mahi-mahi, spinach cooked in coconut milk, roasted cauliflower and sliced cantaloupe. 

Check-In:  It's past midnight as I am writing this.  We just got home from a Mariners baseball game.  We had a great time.  I am so tired, but I made a promise to myself that I would post my food everyday.  So here it is.  I have much more to say, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Well, actually it's already tomorrow.  But you know what I mean.

Onward to Day 15! 

No comments:

Post a Comment