Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 4

Food Report and Check-In



Food for today:

Breakfast: leftover green beans, sausage balls and strawberries.

Lunch: Maggiano's Chopped salad with extra bacon.  Yummy.

Dinner: Ham shanks, kale, onions & mushrooms and butternut squash.

Check-in:  Busy day today.  Started off meeting up with Judi, who I met on the Facebook Group for Hashimoto's and is part of this Whole30 AIP Challenge.  We had a wonderful conversation and I really enjoyed getting to know her.  And also loved telling her my Becoming Zia story, she was so enthusiastic and supportive.  It was so mice meeting someone face-to-face from out internet world.  I wish we could all get together for a cup of tea!

The rest of the day was a blur of driving, traffic jams, shopping, running my granddaughter to soccer practice, going with Elisha and both girls to a scout meeting and finally home to a nice warm meal that Chris had prepared.  Now I'm ready for bed.  That is one thing we all agree on - we are much more tired since going AIP.  It is the detox phase.  People are a little bit less cranky, but still tired.  That will improve shorty.  I'm looking forward to the increased energy phase!

Day 4 is behind us - on to Day 5.   

No comments:

Post a Comment