Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 3

Food Report and Check-In




Food was good today.  Here what I had.

Breakfast:  Bacon, fruit salad, cabbage, carrots and onion sautéed in coconut oil. Peppermint tea.

Lunch: Mixed greens, olives, avocado, grilled chicken with Paleo Ranch Dressing. It was really good.

Dinner: Basil Avocado Chicken Salad lettuce wraps, green beans, fruit salad and cucumbers in vinegar.  The chicken salad was really yummy and the avocado really tastes delicious and gives the texture of mayo, but much better flavor.  

Check-In:  Everyone seems to be doing better today.  Less headaches, and aches and pains, but feeling tired and dragging a bit. Elisha had some issues at work with people bringing goodies and also found a Kind bar in her desk that was tempting.  But we all made it through clean - sticking with three meals and no snacks.  I did have a moment at Whole Foods this afternoon.  I was going to buy some coconut flakes to snack on, I was starving.  But then put them back and stayed strong thinking of Chris, Elisha and all of you! Thank you!

So exciting to be at the end of Day 3 already.  Time seems to be going by fast.  There is lots of activity on the Facebook Group - everyone is being supportive and helping each other out.  Plus people are sharing great recipe and food ideas.  I saw a few today that I want to try.  

Speaking of food, tonight I was experimenting with a new recipe for lunch tomorrow.  I am calling it Fiesta Veggie Bowl.  I chopped up an interesting mix of veggies, added some cilantro. Then I cooked up some hamburger with onion and seasonings.  Tomorrow at lunch I will heat up the hamburger and combine it with the veggies, add some olives and avocado on top and see how it tastes!  If it turns out good I will write up the recipe. This is actually fun!

That's it for Day 3!  Only 27 days left!  Keep up the good work!



No comments:

Post a Comment